When the Federal Reserve fails to defeat severe recession, it is time for another world war. Better that than that we just chuck the Fed in favor of Constitutional money not issued by private bankers (is the reasoning of the private bankers and their apparatchiks). To drum up support for world war, a Cave Man movement emerges. Normally they dwell in the Man Caves, but whenever it’s time to be anti-intellectual the Cave Men are turned to. The Cave Man movement just cheers and relies on primitive instinct. Their instincts tell them that Syrian war refugees are foreign and obviously the enemy. After all, they come from where the “foe” reigns and therefore are foreign. However there has been Intelekshul talk discomfiting the Cave Men. (See my video, hopefully viewable at the top of today’s blog entry.)
I am focusing for the time being on making short videos, hence my Ersjdamoo’s Blog posts will not be so frequent as before, at least for now. If you wish to, you can subscribe to my YouTube videos for latest news, or otherwise I plan to provide periodic summaries via Ersjdamoo’s Blog. (To find the videos on YouTube, do a search of titles, for example the title, “Coalition Of the Unwilling”.)
Other of my recent videos from this past week which may be of interest:
- Nov 29, 2015: Abdelhamid Abaaoud and the Paris Terror Attacks: Subsequent to the Friday the 13th terrorist attacks in Paris, it has been revealed that Islamist elements who launched the Paris attack were well known to the intelligence services BEFORE the attack. Abdelhamid Abaaoud, said to have been the architect of the November 13th Paris attacks, was already a notorious public enemy in the French news outlets. And yet Abaaoud was allowed to just casually saunter into Paris and go about his business. It is as if James Cagney, in Public Enemy, had received a tacit welcome from the police! Since the Paris attacks, a growing number of experts on French Islamism have expressed amazement that Abaaoud and other such Jihadist persons had been allowed to operate in France and prepare the attacks.
- Nov 30, 2015: Cave Men versus the Refugees: Back in 2011, somebody decided that Bashar Assad, president of Syria, “must go.” But Bashar Assad decided that he did not want to go. And so, covert operations against the Assad government were launched. The situation in Syria went overt on September 30, 2015, when Russia openly entered the fray. Bait for World War III was offered when a Russian warplane was shot down at the Syria/Turkey border on November 24, 2015. But Russia thus far has not snapped at the bait. Devastation in Syria brought about by the “Assad must go” policy caused war refugees, many of whom fled to Europe. Now there is a proposal that the United States take in some of these refugees. However a “cave man” faction in the U.S. has arisen which grunts that these refugees are not part of the tribe.
- Dec 1, 2015: Abdelhamid Abaaoud and the Instant Answers: Before the time of the hyperventilating web sites, there was only the hyperventilating mainstream news. They provided “instant answers” to questions about the latest news. But then there arrived the hyperventilating web sites, which offered their own alternative “instant answers.” Whomever of the “instant answer” providers which you consume, the Friday the 13th terrorist attack in Paris has been already consumed by you. But drinkers of the slow-brewed loose leaf tea do not rush to judgment. They suspend judgment and savor the flavor while they ponder the event.
- Dec 2, 2015: What Happened to the Ants and Bees: The popping of the popcorn causes the people to rush about like Mad Ants. Instant Answers are provided to the startled ants. But recently, conflicting Instant Answers are being given, sowing confusion amongst the ants. Marveling over the organized communities of ants and bees, the Russian philosopher P.D. Ouspensky theorized about them. Long before Adam and Eve, the ants had been the vanguard of evolution. But they became a failed experiment of creation when their “intelligence” went against their evolution, Ouspensky theorized. The ants became mired in an intelligence based upon the illusion of the senses. The senses are the great deceivers, which lead to “Maya” (illusion), as the Hindus call it. The ants, mired in the external rational, were hopelessly lost and were abandoned in favor of a new creature – Homo sapiens. But now this new creature is going the way of the ants – unless it can wake up – and will become just another of nature’s failed experiments.
- Dec 3, 2015: Prelude To World War: Parallels between the Balkan wars of a hundred years ago and the Syrian wars of today are seen. The Balkan wars were the prelude to the First World War. Feared is that the escalating Syrian wars are the prelude to a new world war. Commonalities are also seen between the Great Depression and the present Great Recession, both of which problems the Federal Reserve failed to solve. The Great Depression was the prelude to the Second World War and the Great Recession may well be another prelude to world war. Interpreting other indications, Alex Jones of InfoWars.com, on November 28, 2015, issued his own “Emergency Alert” about a possibly looming world war.
- Dec 4, 2015: Tale of the Ants and Bees: Before the arrival of Homo sapiens, ants and bees had been in the vanguard of evolution. But the ancient ants and bees made the mistake of deciding that they themselves knew good from evil. And so, these ancient ants and bees – much larger then than they are now – decided to subjugate the individual to the community. However this caused their thinking abilities to become atrophied since the individual on their own could no longer separate themselves from the general masses and independently think. Thinking amongst the ancient ants and bees became mere habit and their further evolution was abandoned by the great laboratory of nature. The same can happen to us if the individual is abandoned in favor of the community.