The blood pressures are boiling due to exciting news about Hillary Clinton’s health and “panic” in the inner circle of the Democrat Party.
Thus reads the description for my latest video, “Exciting Popcorn News”, published to YouTube on September 15, 2016. The clip, which clocks in at 8 minutes and 20 seconds, can hopefully be viewed at the top of today’s blog entry.
It is called “Exciting Popcorn News” for one because “Popcorn News” is what I label my videos. It is “Popcorn News” because it tends to deal with “Pop News”: News that pops like popcorn and is quickly forgotten in the mad dash to chase new poppings. It is “Exciting” because of the drama of the popcorn popping.
Among the exciting popcorn poppings this week:
- According to radio personality Michael Savage, the Democrats will try to fix the November election. Noting that the “Mafia” (Arnold Rothstein) fixed the 1919 World Series, “Savage reasons that it’s no stretch to believe the Democrats could manipulate the results of the 2016 elections.” 
- Friends of Hillary Clinton say she has “Stage 3” of Parkinson’s Disease, reports Jerome R. Corsi. Three anonymous sources who have had a personal relationship with Ms. Clinton “explained that her seizures or dizzy spells can be triggered by being out in the sun…” 
- Retired Gen. Colin Powell believed that “Hillary’s mafia” was trying to drag him into the Clinton email scandal, newly leaked emails show. “Hillary’s Mafia keeps trying to suck me into it,” wrote Powell. 
- Cindy Boren of The Washington Post reports that forensic pathologist Bennet Omalu suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse on September 11, 2016. Omalu “made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to ‘perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.'” 
- There is “panic behind the scenes” at the Democrat National Committee, reports Emmy award winning journalist David Shuster. Is it really “just pneumonia” affecting Hillary Clinton? 
- Bill Clinton has admitted that Hillary faints “frequently” and is often dehydrated. But then CBS News doctored the footage and edited out that part, according to one Mark Dice. 
——- Sources ——-
 “Michael Savage: Democrats will try to fix election”, WorldNet Daily, September 13, 2016. http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/michael-savage-democrats-will-try-to-fix-election/
 “Friends of Hillary say she has Parkinson’s”, by Jerome R. Corsi. WorldNet Daily, September 13, 2016. http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/friends-of-hillary-say-she-has-parkinsons/
 “Colin Powell Believed ‘Hillary’s Mafia’ Was Trying To Suck Him Into Email Scandal”, by Chuck Ross. The Daily Caller, September 13, 2016. http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-believed-hillarys-mafia-was-trying-to-suck-him-into-email-scandal/
 “The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned”, by Cindy Boren. The Washington Post, September 12, 2016. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
 “Hillary’s Health: ‘Panic behind the scenes at the DNC’ – journalist”, by RT America. YouTube, September 13, 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7beCSq2Nmm8
 “Hillary ‘Faints Frequently’ Admits Bill Clinton”, by Mark Dice. YouTube, September 13, 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVX5f6Y6zA